Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting organized


I have started by taking a ring binder and placing in it the patterns I would like to work on in January. Notice I did not say complete...just work on. I am already stressed by the word complete. I did complete the binder. That must count for something. In the binder is my pattern I just got from Craftsy for making an apron. There is also the butterfly directions I bought from Annie's Attic and the owl hats from the same source. Those are the patterns I plan to work on first. Completed is the tiny red box just big enough for a Hershey's kiss. That came from the Sizzix die #654969 that Molly bought me for Christmas.
I have so many things to play with from Christmas that I have bags not opened. I am in good position to hunker down until the weather warms up. Feeling very blessed anyhow I opened a fortune cookie for a tiny snack and found this fortune..."You are going to have a very comfortable old age". Might be prudent to play the numbers on the ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment