Saturday, January 28, 2012

Catching Up

Well, I suppose it is harder than I thought to just make one little thing every single week.  Not that I haven't been working on learning how to do things correctly - step by step.  So far in the last two weeks I have learned so many basic sewing things that I did not know.  I did a stitch sampler, practiced different stitch methods and worked on tracing a pattern.  But all of these foundations exercises and my Spanish lessons have really eaten into my finished product time schedule.  Next week is Catholic Schools week and my oldest son's 6th birthday.  My only goal this weekend is to make ONE finished item and a list of things I can work on in the coming weeks.  Maybe I am the only one but without a list made during madness I cannot think of things to do in my free time.


No comments:

Post a Comment